Purchasing ED Drugs Online
The universe of online pharmacies has grown rapidly. However, it is important to remember that a prescription to acquire medicinal products subject to medical prescription is needed, including medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Whether a site selling a product subject to medical prescription without requiring a prescription or after an online consultation or inquiry with a remote doctor, this may mean that the pill sold is counterfeit. The use of fake drugs is dangerous, constituting a health risk.
The real health hazards
Many counterfeit medicines have been analyzed in the laboratory, having concluded that contained harmful ingredients and sometimes fatal. You should never assume a medicine purchased without a prescription is safe, even if it improves your problem. (very important note!)
Looks are deceiving
It can be difficult to assess whether the drugs purchased online are fake.
Counterfeiters are outstanding masters in copying the packaging and appearance of legitimate drugs. Sometimes even the companies in the pharmaceutical sector can confirm whether a product purchased online is legitimate without first carrying out laboratory testing.
This means that many counterfeit drugs may look legitimate, even when they are not.
Suggestions to minimize risks
- Avoid websites that sell prescription drugs without requiring a prescription or after a brief consultation online survey
- Be wary of sites that offer drugs at a price “too good to be true”
- Make sure that online pharmacy provides a postal address, telephone number and a way to contact a pharmacist
- Make sure a pharmacy or specific medical are legally registered.
- Always tell your doctor about all medications you are taking so that it can monitor your situation.
- Never hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist: they are the best people to help you evaluate the safety of your medicines.